Welcome to the sOOtie Live Forza Motorsport 7 League. The league puts 3 groups of different skilled drivers together on the track at the same time. We race 3 races per event (approx 30 mins) and award points as follows
- 1st – 10 Points
- 2nd – 6 Points
- 3rd – 4 Points
- 4th – 2 Points
- 5th – 1 Point
We always take the Forza Motorsport 7 finishing positions as conclusive but any decisions around fair play or additional penalties will come from the race officials and may change the points allocation during an event.
All races are aimed at around 30 minutes and will be streamed live on YouTube – https://youtube.com/sootielive
- Round 1 – TBC
- Laguna Seca
- Mugello Full
- Miami Homestead Road
- Round 2 – TBC
- Brands Hatch GP
- Yas Marina Corkscrew
- Nurburgring GP
- Round 3 – TBC
- Sebring Full
- Silverstone GP
- Circuit of the Americas GP
- Round 4 – TBC
- Catalunya GP
- Road America Full
- Maple Valley Reverse
Mazda MX5 2010 / Stock Tuned
As well as bragging rights, the prize for Season 1 will be a sOOtie Live Beanie in your choice of colour for each group winner (Alpha / Bravo / Charlie) from the Merch Store.
- Have fun!
- League officials / commentators are sOOtieLive and FCB_Grizzly
- Each Season will be 4 x 3 race events. If you are unable to attend a given session, no points will be awarded for that race but all other standings will remain.
- At the end of a season, the top driver in each group will be awarded a prize.
- At the end of a season the top driver in Bravo and Charlie will move up a league, the bottom driver in Alpha and Bravo will move down a league. At the start of a season we may increase this to 2 drivers to help level out the skill.
- Events will commence at 8pm UK time on the given days. Racing will commence no later than 8:15pm.
- Once a season starts, the drivers will be locked in and no substitutes / additions will be permitted.
- All cars are stock, no tunes or upgrades allowed.
- Full race regulations are in force, but disqualifications are disabled.
- Groups Alpha, Bravo and Charlie will race together and there will be 10 seconds run off in between all groups.
- If a driver gets disconnected during the race, they will receive a DNF and we will use the in game leader board for final positions.
- If we have a server issue and enough drivers are effected, the race will be abandoned and time permitting re-started. This will be a the officials discretion.
- Once initial signups are complete, the officials will group drivers into what are believed to be the most appropriate groups based on skill.
- Future seasons will invite all previous season competitors but in the event there are gaps in the groups, the officials will work to fill them appropriately.
- We expect drivers to drive fairly and respectfully towards other drivers.
- We will take the positions as stated by the game unless any formal complaints or appeals are lodged by IM on Discord to the officials within 5 minutes of an event finishing, in which case a replay must be saved by the driver and shared with the officials. Once reviewed, a final standing result will be given within 24 hours.
- All decisions made by the officials are final.
- This is the first time we’ve done anything like this so please be patient as some elements of the league may not be as smooth as we’d like, if you have any suggestions or feedback – please submit on the Discord feedback channel.
To signup up for Season 1 of the sOOtie Live Forza Motorsport League please use this Form.
We would also recommend following on Twitter and joining the Discord server where we have a dedicated channel for the league.